Our Mission & Values
As a member facility of Episcopal Retirement Communities (ERC), Canterbury Manor embraces the mission, vision, and goals of ERC.
ERC is a non-profit that serves communities by providing high-quality services and housing to older adults.
ERC sets the standard of excellence in senior housing and services in the communities we serve.
- Provide a safe, secure environment for our residents
- Provide a well-designed facility, quality care, and a responsive staff
- Provide creative wellness programs and activities to promote residents’ quality of life
- Train, develop and encourage our employees so they enjoy working for ERC and reach their personal and professional potential
- Create positive relationships between ERC facilities, their surrounding communities, our partners and neighboring churches
- Ensure that our operations meet or exceed professional standards of integrity and accountability